With the spread of COVID-19 and the uncertainties related to the scale of its impact, communities are forming Coronavirus Response Teams to manage their local response efforts.
Cureo would like to help with a turnkey coordination and communication solution for your Community Response Teams, including:
- Collaboration tools such as document sharing, shared calendars, activity tracking, and others
- Hosted public website (if needed)
- Publishing tools integrated with your website
- Setup and ongoing support
Qualified community coronavirus response teams are eligible for a FREE subscription (up to 3 channels and 2 admins, with unlimited users) and a 25% discount on paid subscriptions. This includes startup and ongoing support. [view pricing page]
Why Use Cureo?
Challenges of Community Response Teams
- Communications and coordination across organizations are critical, but most tools already in use are optimized for single organizations
- If new tools are needed, they have to be easy to get started and easy to use, with minimal support needed for training, maintenance, onboarding, etc. They must also be compatible with existing tools from participating organizations
- Tools have to be affordable whether the team is large or small, and costs have to be predictable
How Cureo Helps
- Powerful tools for coordination and communication: discussion groups, document sharing, shared calendars, activity tracking, publishing, task management
- Easy to use, with email-based communications and no software to download or learn for most team members. Start collaborating in minutes.
- FREE for up to 3 channels and 2 admins, with unlimited users. Affordable upgrades costing as little as $500/year. 25% discount available for COVID-19 community response teams.