With the spread of COVID-19 and the uncertainties related to the scale of its impact, communities are forming Coronavirus Response Teams to manage their local response efforts. However, within these teams, remote communication is more important than ever before, as members need to protect their own health and do their part to prevent the virus’ spread. Collaborative online solutions are imperative to ensuring teams can function effectively.
Cureo wants to help with a turnkey coordination and remote communication solution for your Community Response Teams. Our plans feature the best online collaboration tools available, including:
- Document sharing, shared calendars, activity tracking and a variety of other tools for collaborating online
- Public website hosting (if needed)
- Publishing tools integrated with your website
- Setup and ongoing support
Qualified Community Coronavirus Response Teams are eligible for a FREE subscription (up to three channels and two admins with unlimited users) and a 25% discount on paid subscriptions. This includes startup and ongoing support. With this offer, Cureo hopes you can achieve the level of remote team collaboration that you need in this critical time
Why Use Cureo for Collaborating Online?
Community Response Teams will face numerous obstacles as they attempt to serve their communities amid a pandemic — remote communication should not be one of them. Unfortunately, many tools for collaborating online do not have the full set of features that these teams require. Cureo does.
Challenges of Community Response Teams
- Remote communication and coordination are critical across organizations, but most tools already in use are optimized for a single organization.
- Any new tools must be easy to implement and use, with minimal support needed for training, maintenance, onboarding, etc. — they must also be compatible with existing tools from partner organizations.
- All collaborative online tools must be affordable, whether the team is large or small, and costs have to be predictable.
How Cureo Solves these Problems
- Powerful tools for coordination and remote communication: Discussion groups, task management, publishing, and more.
- Easy to use and quick-to-integrate: Email-based communications and no software to download or learn for most team members.
- Affordable FREE for up to three channels and two admins with unlimited users, and upgrades that cost as little as $500 per year — plus a 25% discount available for COVID-19 Community Response Teams.
Let Cureo Be Your Team’s Solution for Collaborating Online
There’s a lot of uncertainty in the world right now: figuring out how to conduct remote team collaboration should be the least of your worries. With Cureo, your team will get the best online collaboration tools available so you can focus on what matters most — your community. If you have any questions about our software or the Coronavirus Response Team discount, don’t hesitate to contact us. We want to give you the comprehensive solution your team needs!